Wednesday 28 December 2011

Moved Back To Uk Recently.....Arrrgghhh!Stay where you are...trust me

I am in the UK now, for 2 months, after being in Thailand on and off for 8 years. I can't wait to get back to Thailand and stay away from the UK for probably another 4 years... After which it will hopefully have started to pick up again by my next visit. When I see guys I went to school with who are the same age as me (50+) and look 10 years older than me, lumbered with a moaning, fat and ugly wife, while I have a 24-year-old gorgeous slim Thai girlfriend, and to see the miserable expressions on everyone's faces in the UK (even at Christmas) staring at me (as if I was from a different planet), as I walk down the street laughing with my Thai girlfriend, not to mention the appalling cost of living here (35 pounds or over 1,500 Thai baht for Thai food which my girlfriend said was inedible), boarded up shops, yobs fighting and shouting in the street drunk every night, broken glass and smashed phone boxes on almost every corner, I just can't wait to get back to |Udon Thani. Thailand seems like the First World compared to the Third World of the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment